This is the best and cheapest way to setup and start using Valeter Manager 3.
You setup your account yourself (so no setup fee to pay), add your first customer, the agreed tasks and your valeters. With a few minor restrictions, you and your customer can use VM3 for 10 days FOC to check if VM3 is what you both want.
The restrictions are in place to keep the free trial account simple and easy to evaluate. Most free trials give you access to all a services’ facilities. This often causes confusion, burying the main purpose and benefit of a service beneath all the confusing ‘whistles and bells’.
The restrictions are:
- Time Limit: 10 days
- Number of Customers: 1
- Number of Locations: 1
- Number of Departments: 3
- Number of Bookings: 20 per day.
After 10 days, if you want to continue with Valeter Manager 3, all restrictions are lifted in exchange for a monthly fee that is:
- Less than the cost of a Service Wash, per day
- Less than one cup of Costa Coffee, per day
- Less than one bacon roll from a burger van, per day
- Less than the income from 2 x Used Car Full Valets, per month
Following our help files, add your additional customers, locations and departments. Alternatively we can complete the additional setups for you at a very reduced fee.
You may also enhance your VM3 account with a range of optional modules. These are:
- Audit/QA Alerts – to ensure all jobs are correctly completed
- Operator Timesheets – for recording day rate activity
- SMS QA Updates – instant text updates if required
- Invoicing Module – invoice customers directly from reports
- Notification Emails – instant email updates if required
- Operator Onsite – record valeter presence on site
- Location Map of Job – for new valeters or remote parking
- PUSH Notifications – instant messaging for customers and valeters
- Bookings Per Day – set limits so valeters are not overloaded
These options are account wide and are available to all your customers, irrespective of numbers.